Classic Rock 104.5
A Investment Corporation of America Station
615 N. Upper Broadway
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Studio Line: 361-814-1045
Business Line: 361-814-3800
Toll Free Number: 1-866-494-6101
Advertising contact-Randy Roberts
Program Director: Bart Allison
ICA Broadcasting, LLC
Standard Contest Rules Applicable to All Contests
• No purchase is required to play or win on any of the ICA Broadcasting, LLC
stations, which include: KKPN, KPUS & KAJE, Corpus Chisti, TX.
• All contestants must be permanent residents of the state of Texas and may be asked to provide ICA Broadcasting, LLC with a valid form of identification and Social Security number.
• All contestants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for contests that are
not affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor, or that include hotel accommodations and/or air travel.
• All contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor.
• One entry per household. A “household” is determined as any individuals residing at the same address. After winning a contest on a ICA Broadcasting, LLC station, the individual/household is ineligible to win all other contests on a ICA Broadcasting, LLC station for a period of thirty (90) days. All individuals/households receiving a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $600.00 from a ICA Broadcasting, LLC station may be issued a 1099 Federal Income Tax Form by ICA Broadcasting, LLC.
• For telephone contests. In the event a caller is disconnected during a contest before his/her name and phone number is recorded, then the prize will be awarded to the next caller whose name and phone number are recorded. The person operating the telephone at the ICA Broadcasting, LLC station has the final decision as to who is the winning caller. • For contests requiring an entry, they may be e-mailed to contest specific address on theICA Broadcasting, LLC stations website: 1073mycountry.com, classicrock1045.com, planet1023.com. All entries become property of ICA Broadcasting, LLC and will not be returned. ICA Broadcasting, LLC reserves the right to retain any or all contest materials for any reason that ICA Broadcasting, LLC deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising. ICA Broadcasting, LLC shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
• Any specific rules and/or restrictions pertaining to individual contests (entry dates, a limit on number or words on an entry, etc.) will be disclosed in on-air announcements.
• Prizes must be picked up at the designated office of ICA Broadcasting, LLC during regular business hours within thirty (30) days of notification to the winner, or the prizes will be forfeited. ICA Broadcasting, LLC assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes.
• In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), ICA Broadcasting, LLC delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as ICA Broadcasting, LLC awarding the prize to the winner. ICA Broadcasting, LLC shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. ICA Broadcasting, LLC shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
• The ICA Broadcasting, LLC stations, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any station contest or prizes awarded in any station contest. Winners may be required to sign a release form and affidavit of eligibility to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize.
• Winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, and all verbal and written communications with the station for publicity purposes. Employees and families of ICA Broadcasting, LLC, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible. Employees of all other area radio stations and household members of such individuals are not eligible.
• All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. ICA Broadcasting, LLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. ICA Broadcasting, LLC cannot be held responsible for unforeseen cancellations or delays of concerts/events or transportation caused by weather, promoter or performer.
• Winners are solely responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. Winner may be issued a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won in contests from ICA Broadcasting, LLC and/or participating co-sponsors exceeds $600.00.
• ICA Broadcasting, LLC assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. ICA Broadcasting, LLC their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
• The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on ICA Broadcasting, LLC stations websites:
1. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
2. To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of ICA Broadcasting, LLC, as defined at the exclusive discretion of ICA Broadcasting, LLC management.
3. Any problems with the internet or email are not ICA Broadcasting, LLC’s responsibility
• All giveaways and contests are void where prohibited by law. All local, state and federal regulations apply. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, ICA Broadcasting, LLC reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of ICA Broadcasting, LLC management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant ICA Broadcasting, LLC reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. ICA Broadcasting, LLC reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. All decisions of ICA Broadcasting, LLC are final.
• A copy of these rules are available during regular business hours at ICA Broadcasting, LLC:
615 N. Upper Broadway
Corpus Christi, TX 78401