1. No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Winners must be at least 18 years of age or older. Employees of KPUS, their affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Corpus Christi metropolitan area, and the members of their immediate families are ineligible.
3. Listeners who are eligible to win KPUS contests or prizes may only win once in a 30-day period per contest, and only one winner is eligible per household for said 30 day period.
4. Contest prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted for another prize or cash under any circumstances.
5. Decisions of station management with respect of the contest is final.
6. In the case of a contest where someone has to enter to win or qualify for a random drawing, a random drawing will be held at KPUS offices from all qualified entries. KPUS reserves the right to make alternative drawings should winning entrants choose to forfeit prize or cannot be reached by KPUS or are found ineligible.
7. All prizes must be picked up within 30 days of winnings at the KPUS business office. After 30 day period, all prized revert back to the possession of KPUS.
8. Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS form W-9 or the equivalent. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the contest, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
9. Prize winners (and their travel companions, if any) will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner will agree to hold KPUS, it's corporate licensee, parent corporation, affiliated companies and officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
10. KPUS reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest which will become effective upon announcement.
11. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification.
12. Copies of the written rules are available during regular business hours at KPUS (8:30a to 5:30p),
826 South Padre Island Dr. Corpus Christi, TX 78416.